The holiday season is in full swing, and there’s no better time to give friends and family the gift of good health. So, if an Oura Ring is part of your gift-giving plans, and you’d like it to arrive by Dec. 25, we recommend placing your order by Dec. 14 to account for shipping.
Gifting an Oura Ring
- To get started, visit our shopping page.
- Next, select a ring style and finish you think fits your recipient’s preferences. Can’t read their mind? No worries — they can contact our support team after receiving their ring to make any changes.
- Now, you’ll find yourself on the ring sizing page. The better the fit, the more accurate the insights, so we highly recommend using Oura’s free specialized sizing kit, which you can have sent directly to your gift recipient to ensure they find the size that best fits their finger of choice.
- Finally, it’s time to decide how you’d like your recipient to receive their Oura Ring.
Keeping it a surprise
- If you want to build suspense, fill out your recipient’s shipping information, but use your personal email address and phone number. This way, you’ll receive the order confirmation and all subsequent shipping updates. Once your recipient receives their sizing kit, putting the final touches on your gift is as easy as them telling you their ring size and you confirming their size online.
Giving a sneak peek
- If you decide to not go down the surprise route, fill in your recipient’s shipping information, email address, and phone number. Once you complete the purchase, they’ll receive the order confirmation and subsequent shipping details. They’ll be able to take it from there.
Receiving an Oura Ring
If you’ve received a sizing kit and are ready to select your ring size, the person who gifted you the Oura Ring will need to confirm your ring size on your behalf. If you’d like to learn more about the sizing process and get tips to help find your ideal ring size, visit this page. Once your gifter has confirmed your ring size, your Oura Ring should arrive within a week.
If you’d like to return or exchange your gifted Oura Ring, please submit a request to our team. To initiate the return or exchange process, all you’ll need is the order number associated with the original purchase, which you can get from your gifter.
Returns and exchanges
Anyone who purchases an Oura Ring between Nov. 1, 2020 and Dec. 31, 2020 will have until Jan. 31, 2021 to return or exchange their ring. Keep in mind that per our Return Policy, an exchange can only be made once. Refunds from a gift return will be issued back to the original form of payment and can’t be issued as credit.
If your recipient would like to complete the exchange or return process on their own, all they’ll need is the order number associated with the original purchase, which you can pass along to them.