This privacy notice supplements the information contained in the main Privacy Policies of Oura and its subsidiaries (collectively, “we,” “us,” or “our”) and applies solely to all visitors, users, and others who reside in the State of California (“customers” or “you”) who access the Oura’s web site or the services and applications (“Services”) provided by Oura. We adopt this notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this notice.
COLLECTION, USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
Where a customer interacts with Oura’s products and/or services, Oura collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“Personal Information”).
Information on the categories of personal information we collect, purposes which your personal Information is processed for, and about sharing of your personal information can be found from Oura main Privacy Policies:
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold Personal Information to third parties, including data aggregators.
California Consumer Rights
If you are a California resident, as defined in the California Code of Regulations, you have rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“the CCPA”).
Right to know about the personal information we collect and share
The CCPA gives you the right to request that we disclose the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you over the past 12 months, which we do after we receive and validate your request. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of personal information we disclosed about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
Right of deletion
You have the right to request erasure of your personal information, subject to certain exceptions. After we receive and validate your request, we will delete your personal information, as well as direct our service providers to delete your personal information, unless an exception applies.
How to make a disclosure, access or deletion requests
To exercise the disclosure, access, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Calling us at + 1 (805) 729-6993
- By sending an e-mail to us on the addresses set out in this notice under ‘How to contact us’ section, including the following information: the full name, company name, address, e-mail address and a phone number. We may request the provision of additional information necessary to confirm the identity of the Customer.
Only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You have the right to make a free request two times in any 12-month period. We will make the disclosure within 45 days of receiving your request, unless we request an extension. In the event that we reasonably need a 45-day extension, we will notify you of the extension within the initial 45-day period.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time (at least every 12 months). When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will notify you by email or through our website.
How to contact us
Postal Address: Oura Health Oy, Elektroniikkatie 10 90590 Oulu Finland
- To use your rights as a consumer, you can call to our toll-free phone number at + 1 (805) 729-6993