You've got questions. We've got answers.
Search the topics below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the new Oura ring
What makes this ring different?
The new Oura ring is now available for pre-order exclusively on ouraring.com.
Here are the main differences:
- Smaller ring
- Better battery life: up to 7 days
- More memory and 10x more processing power
- More color and design options
- Gyroscope for enhanced activity tracking
- Wireless charging
- Circadian alignment guidance
- Sleep improvement programs
- On-demand heart rate and heart rate variability tracking for meditation or breathing exercises (update: coming during Q3/18).
The new ring has a smaller form factor and an up-to 1-week battery life. The ring is made out of titanium with scratch-resistant DLC (diamond-like carbon) coating and is water resistant to 100 m. The prices start from $299 / 314 €.
What shapes and colors does the ring come in?
Oura ring is available in two shapes: Heritage and Balance.
The Heritage ring has two points and is inspired by ___. Available in silver,
The Balance ring has a single point at its top and is inspired by _____. Available in silver.
The Balance shape is also available in an exclusive diamond model.
Getting Started with Oura
How do I know my size?
Every Oura ring order begins with shipping you a free sizing kit to determine your fit. Learn more about the process here: