We are looking for a full-time Graphic Designer to join the Marketing team at Oura. You can be based in Oulu or Helsinki. Most of the Marketing Team sits in Oulu, so if could do that too, that’d be great. You’ll be working as an integral part of the team, with a versatile team of creatives. Together we’re telling the world about the Oura ring, a smart ring that helps you get more restorative sleep.
We are looking for you, if you
• have a visual eye for beauty and utility
• have experience in designing digital assets for the digital age
• know your way around Adobe Creative Suite
• are passionate about well-being
• read every bullet point
• are not afraid of getting down to the nitty-gritty
• can express yourself in English
As a Graphic Designer at Oura, you will
• create assets for digital marketing campaigns (think banner ads and social media)
• participate in designing our website
• visualize the rich data that the Oura ring gathers (think infographics and data visualizations)
• work together with ad agencies and external partners to make sure the Oura visual identity stays intact
• raise your hand when someone mentions Photoshopping
Oura is exciting. We have a product that makes intuitive sense, we deal with problems, challenges and opportunities that affect all of us at some point in our lives. We do B2C marketing aimed for the international audience, with a health tech product that has the potential to take over the world. Oura is full of skilled experts (not the snooty types) and we’re known to share a good laugh every now and then. Working at Oura is like working for Q, sans the British accent.
Just last week we were chosen as one of the most promising Finnish startups by Talouselämä (Business Weekly).
We’re filling the position as soon as we find the right candidate. So, please send your application sooner than later.
1. Send your application to email@example.com. Include a CV and a link to your portfolio.Tell us who you are and why you’d like to work for Oura.
2. We’ll have a short meeting with selected candidates, in person or via Google Hangouts.
3. In-person interview. We’ll discuss your past projects, things that you are most proud of. We’re also happy to answer your questions and make sure we’re a good fit for each other.
4. Meeting our team and founders at Oura headquarters in Oulu. We are a distributed team between Oulu, Helsinki, San Francisco and a couple of other cities, but we are still a big family and you learn to know everyone.
No. We’re looking for passion, dedication and a positive attitude more than years in the workforce.
Yes. If you still have passion, dedication and a positive attitude.
Experience with data visualization and moving image. A 360 degree creative that can create compelling visuals that resonate with millennials.
Sure. Please note, however, that we’re looking for someone with an eye for visual detail who isn’t afraid of making 18 different sizes of a Google Display banner but also has the creative energy and future potential to push us further. You’re a mixture of Just Do It and Think Different.
Send us an application if you feel like we could be a good fit. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention Graphic Designer in the title. Include a link to your CV and portfolio.
We have a global audience and English is our Official Slack Language. You should be comfortable in expressing yourself in English, both verbally and in writing. Excellent command of English is a definitive plus but OK command is OK too. We have writing people who write very good sentences for you. Very good.
Oura Health Ltd. is a Finnish health technology company founded in 2013. Oura is the world’s first smart ring and app that shows how your body responds to your lifestyle by analyzing your sleep, activity levels, daily rhythms and the physiological responses in your body. Personalized for you, Oura guides you towards better sleep, recovery and readiness to perform. Oura has users in over 50 countries, and several top universities, research organizations, sleep clinics, and companies are utilizing the data and insights Oura provides.
In addition to the CES 2016 Best of Innovation Award, Oura Health has received among others the Fitness Award of the American Women’s Health Magazine in May 2016. In 2017, Oura Health was selected as the Best Health/Lifestyle Startup in Finland at the Nordic Startup Awards. Oura Health Ltd.’s HQ and major manufacturing facilities are located in Oulu, Finland. Other locations include Helsinki and San Francisco.